Arsenal vs Tottenham: Head-to-head (h2h)
- In the last 5 h2h, Spurs has 2 wins and a loss.
- Previous 4 h2h games had a final score with fewer than 2.5 goals in total.
- Arsenal are unbeaten against these opponents at home in 8 matches on the row.
- Tottenham previously won a competitive fixture in this ground was back in November 2010.
- Under 2.5 goals were scored in the last 6 h2h matches played between them in this venue.
Arsenal vs Tottenham: Prediction
There is no doubt that both these sides have great attackers. With Kane and Lacazette in both the squads, we can expect goals from both the teams. More than 20 goals have been scored by both these clubs. So we can bet on both of them to find the target with 1.44 odd.
In the 8 matches played by both the teams, the final score had over 2.5 goals in total. But when we consider the recent h2h clashes we can see that it’s the other way around. In the last 6 h2h games played here the score was under 2.5 goals. Maybe we will see a repeat in this upcoming match too. Thus a bet can be placed on a scoreline with fewer than 2.5 goals with2.60 odd.
Arsenal vs Tottenham: Betting Tips
Both teams to score .