You’re ‘just friends’, but there’s something strange between you two that you just cannot stop noticing. She’s not like any other girl friend. Just the way she behaves around you is proof enough. Is she secretly in love with you? Well, if she’s doing these 29 things, she most probably is!
1. She gets super awkward in front of you. Her hands get fidgety, she starts playing with her hair, or her phone, and starts blushing when you look at her while talking.
2. This one’s not so obvious – she fights with you a lot. And yet, never really leaves you. She’s always making mean, nasty jokes on you, especially in your face. There’s always a battle of wits between the two of you. She does that because she’s in denial and wants to do everything she can to hide her true feelings.
3. She is always the first one to respond to anything you say, anything you do. She gives you way more importance than anyone else and is always ready to give you company whenever you need it!
4. She gets hurt over reasons you don’t even understand, over things you don’t even remember saying. It’s because she expects you to love her back but cannot say it out loud!
5. She gives too much importance to what you think of her. Others may judge her wrong and she wouldn’t give a damn, but she cares a lot about what you think of her. She cares about your opinion of her and she wants you to think the best about her and it’s quite obvious with the way she’s constantly trying to change your opinion.
6. She shows a lot of involvement in your life, even more than your best friend. She wants to know everything about you – the kind of rapport you have with your parents, what you do when you’re alone, how many girls you’ve dated, the kind of friends you have had in school, what your real passion in life is, your favourite movies, what you like for breakfast – you name it, and she wants to know it.
7. She sends you random chat messages and claims it happened by ‘mistake’ just to start a conversation in the middle of the night, while she really was just stalking you on Facebook and waiting for the green icon against your name to light up. She’s always trying too hard to not look eager to talk to you.
8. She laughs at the lamest jokes you crack, jokes that nobody else finds funny, including yourself. Yeah, that’s adorable.
9. She tries to catch your attention every now and then. She won’t take your calls one random day, she will ditch plans unexpectedly, she will wander off alone when you’re together with friends, just so she can spend some alone time with you.
10. She talks to you like any other friend when you meet but as soon as you get back home and chat with her online, she begins to flirt! It’s like, she’s a totally different person on chat. It’s maybe because she can never gather the courage to flirt with you in person.