Dundee vs Celtic: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Celtic has won 6 out of previous 9 h2h matches. Dundee are yet to win and has 3 draws.
- The Dees won last time against this opposition back in 2001.
- Of the last 9 h2h games only 3 games had over 2.5 goals.
- They failed to score in last 4 games and conceded 7 goals in the way.
- In the last 6 h2h clashes at home they have lost 5 and scored 2 goals in return of the 2 they conceded.
- The Celts has never lost away to Dundee in 22 games with 17 wins in them.
Dundee vs Celtic: Prediction
Hosts are having a form just opposite to Wednesday’s opponents. The visitors have won 3 games on the trot and the hosts have lost the last 3.
At home things get worse for Dundee, they have lost the last 6 games in all competitions played at home. In those games they have scored 2 goals and conceded 15 goals. There is no need to say anything about their defense.
Celts will be dominating the match from the start as they have done most of the season. So we will possibly see the visitors win in both half and full time with a healthy odd of 1.73.
Rodgers’ side will try to score early and put the hosts under pressure. There is no need to be surprised if the final score resembles a cricket score. The alternate is that more than 2.5 goals will be scored with an odd of 1.53.
Dundee vs Celtic: Betting Tips
Over 2.5 goals scored in total
- We are giving out our analyzed midweek jackpot. We want to score at least 10 correct predictions. To get the jackpot and daily betting tips for a month, register at www.gofutaa.com today