FCK will host Slavia in the Round 3 match in their own backyard. The hosts are on top of group table with a win and a draw. Zenit are breathing down their necks and they will want to extend the dominance with a home win this Saturday.
Coach Stale Solbakken will be happy with his team’s performance till now. They are well places in both domestic table and in the European group as well.
They began the UEL season with a 1-1 draw at home against Zenit, a goal scored by Pieros Sotiriou gave them a much needed point. Bordeaux was next and that away match ended 2-1 in their favor. Sotiriou again found the target.
A player to fear for the visitors is Dame N’Doye. The Senegalese marksman has 9 goals this season in all competitions.
The Red and white under Jindřich Trpišovský are having a great season in Czech First League. They started their Europa campaign with a surprise win over Bordeaux. The match ended 1-0, with Jaromir Zmrhal on the scoresheet just before half-time.
They are currently third in the league after a defeat in the hands Zenit at Saint Petersburg.
FC Copenhagen vs Slavia Prague: Head-to-head (h2h)
- They have never met before in a competitive fixture.
- FCK has 7 wins in last 10 games and last 5 matches involving them has recorded over 2.5 goals.
- At home they are on a 10 game unbeaten run with 50% of their home games having over 2.5 goals per game.
- The visitors from Prague are having a similar kind of form with 8 wins and 2 defeats in last 10 games.
- In their travels they have 3 wins in last 5 games.
FC Copenhagen vs Slavia Prague: Prediction
In the light of their home form the hosts look possible winners.
A major setback for the Danish team is the injury to in-form striker Victor Fischer. He played an important part in their domestic wins this season and also gave the assist to Sotiriou in their first UEL match. But with N’Doye on form, many believe Fischer’s absence will not be felt.
FC Copenhagen vs Slavia Prague: Betting Tips
Home win @ 1.76(3/4).
Under 2.5 @ 1.75(3/4).