Chelsea vs Tottenham: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Spurs are on a 3 match win streak against the Blues across all venues.
- The Blues have never won a competitive match against this opposition in over a year.
- In 4 of their last 5 meetings across all competitions, the final score had over 2.5 goals in total.
- The Blues have 3 wins and a defeat in the last 5 h2h matches at home against Tottenham.
- In their last 4 meetings at Stamford Bridge, the score had more than 2.5 goals at full time.
- Both the sides found the target in their last 4 h2h matches at this ground.
Chelsea vs Tottenham: Prediction
The Spurs have a goal lead over the hosts, which can change any minute in these Cup games. But I think they have enough attacking and defensive power to keep Chelsea at bay and go into the finals of the League Cup. The last time they visited the Blues, a 1-3 win was the result. SO we can bet on Tottenham to qualify with 1.90 odds.
Chelsea have great attacking talent with players like Eden Hazard and Olivier Giroud in their squad. The visitors are not bad themselves with Harry Kane, Son and Dele Alli in the front line. With both the sides scoring in their last 4 meetings here, we can expect the same to happen on Thursday too. Thus a bet can be made on both teams scoring with 1.95 odds.
Chelsea vs Tottenham: Betting Tips
Both teams to score
Tottenham to qualify