Manchester United vs Reading Head-to-head (h2h)
- Reading lost the last h2h match against Manchester United.
- Manchester United won their last 3 matches.
- Reading is winless in their last 10 games.
- Manchester United is unbeaten in their last 7 home-ties.
- Reading was winless in 22 of their last 23 fixtures on the road.
- Manchester United has scored in 13 of their last 15 overall matches, and in 7 of their last 10 home-ties.
- Reading has scored in 1 of their last 4 overall games, and in 1 of their last 6 away fixtures.
- Paul Pogba has been the best player for Manchester United with 7 goals and 6 assists this season, and Meite Y for Reading, with 6 goals and 1 assist.
Manchester United vs Reading Prediction
The baby-faced assassin Solskjaer has really turned around the fortunes of Manchester United after the depressing days of Jose Mourinho. Since he took charge, the Red Devils have scored 12 goals in their three matches.
And more importantly, the former United striker seems to have unlocked the beast that was hidden deep in Paul Pogba. The French midfielder has been on song ever since Solskjaer took charge, and has scored four goals and picked up three assists in the three games that followed.
United will want to keep going, and will not mind a relegation-threatened Reading from the Championship as their next opponent. Ever since Sir Alex left it has been gloomy days at the Old Trafford, and finally, the overcast clouds seem to be moving for the passionate fans.
Nothing but a huge win will satisfy their fans, and after constant bickering and criticism, the players too will want to take full advantage of this tie.
Reading will be walking into an ambush if they expect Solskjaer’s boys to turn up. Defensive football no longer seems the norm at the Theatre of Dreams. United will go all-out-attack mode and will breach the visiting defense one way or another.
Expect the hosts to score in both halves. Manchester United will take the win, and will score at least a total of four goals. The team has scored three or more goals in every match since new leadership came at the top.
Manchester United vs Reading Betting Tips
To Score in Both Halves
Result/ Total Match Goals: Manchester United to Win/ Over 3.5 Match Goals